SYNERGEA FAMILY HEALTH CENTRE STRATEGY TO MITIGATE RISK FOR COVID19
As a responsible, community-based health care clinic, Synergea recognizes the public health concerns surrounding the COVID19 (corona virus) crisis.
As a result, Synergea is implementing a strategy, effective immediately, to participate in minimizing and mitigating the risk to our community of patients and clients, to our practitioners and our staff.
The following policies and measures are being instituted on a temporary basis:
- If you or your family member have any symptoms of respiratory illness or flu, including cough, fever or shortness of breath, we would ask that you not attend the clinic for your treatment or scheduled visit.
- If you have travelled by air over the previous two weeks, please call in to reschedule your appointment until the two week window has passed.
- Our usual cancellation policy of 24 hours required notice will be waived in the event of a cancelled appointment under 24 hours due to acute respiratory illness or flu.
- Although we have consistently had in place a robust sanitization and cleaning regime, we are increasing these measures immediately with the use of single-use materials and enhanced products.
- We are offering products and services that may help to reduce risk for acute viral illness, including sanitization and support for healthy immune function.
- Our naturopathic doctor offers both IV therapy and intramuscular injections to aid the body’s immune response.