Seniors Health Resources
Seniors health is just as important any. On average, people in North America are living longer than ever before. Many seniors now live active and healthy lives. But we can’t get around one thing: as we age, our bodies and minds change. There’s lots we can do to stay healthy and active as we age. It is also important to understand what to expect. Some changes may just be part of normal aging, while others may be a warning sign of a medical problem. It is important to know the difference, and to let your health care provider know if you have any concerns.
Seniors health is so very important and resources are often hard to find, so naturally we concluded that senior’s health deserved it’s own resource page. These resources include articles related to Healthy Lifestyles, Emotional Senior’s Health, and Financial Health as well as others. We hope that you find these resources informative but most of all that they translate into greater health for both you and your loved ones.
Please bookmark this page and check back here often as we hope to continue to grow this list with even more helpful resources related to seniors health. If you’ve come across a great article related to seniors health that you feel could help others, we hope that you will connect with us through our contact page so we can add new links here.
- 8 WAYS FOR SENIORS TO STAY ACTIVE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- ‘Stand if you can,’ health researchers advise seniors
Emotional Seniors Health
- MOVING AN AGING OR DISABLED PARENT INTO YOUR HOME: 4 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- MOVING BEYOND GRIEF AFTER LOSING A SPOUSE
Financial Seniors Health
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SENIOR FINANCE: FISCAL FITNESS FOR THE OVER FIFTY CROWD
- A GUIDE TO DOWNSIZING FOR SENIORS AND THEIR LOVED ONES
Signs and Symptoms
Drugs and Substance Abuse
- THE QUIET EPIDEMIC OF SENIOR DRUG ABUSE
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND CAREGIVING: WHEN TO ASK FOR HELP FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH AND WELL BEING