Laura Corcoran, RMT
Laura Corcoran is a Registered Massage Therapist who graduated in 1995 from Foothills College of Massage.
She has consistently added Continuing Education courses to her repetoire and developed exceptional experience in the field of Massage Therapy. Laura is accepted and covered by all insurance companies.
Laura Corcoran; RMT, Reiki Master is trained in multiple areas of Bodywork:
- Therapeutic Massage – All areas including Myofascial, Trigger Point Release, Deep Cyriax Frictions (with ice massage techniques)
- Lymph Drainage Therapy
- Swedish Relaxation
Laura has a special interest and 24 years experience with:
- Prenatal/Postnatal Massage
- MVA (motor vehicle accident injuries)
- Chronic pain and auto immune disorders including Fibromyalgia, CFS, Arthritis, Migraines and Tension Headaches
- Stress relief / relaxation
- Detoxification Massage
- Children of all ages
- Seniors – Gentle Touch Massage
Laura has been a part of the Synergea Family Health family since 2006.
For more information regarding Laura’s hours or services, please contact Synergea Family Health Centre.