LATEST SYNERGEA FAMILY HEALTH CENTRE UPDATE
Latest Update from Synergea Family Health Centre.
As mentioned in our last update, the COVID19 crisis is evolving in a dizzying manner.
With respect to new recommendations and guidance, the following changes will be instituted at Synergea Family Health Centre effective Monday, March 23, 2020.
1. The clinic hours will be reduced to minimize the number of practitioners and staff working, and the number of patients being seen for essential services. The clinic will open later at 10am, and we will be closing earlier in the afternoon, between 4 and 6pm depending upon the day.
2. If you have a scheduled appointment, and have not been contacted by our front desk please call to confirm your appointment. We may contact you to request that you change your time by a small window to accommodate the revised schedule.
3. Our chiropractors, Drs. Courage, Forrester and Screaton will be seeing patients who are presenting primarily with acute or sub-acute needs as defined by our regulatory body. Should you have an acute need, please email your chiropractor: Dr. Julie Courage: Drjuliecourage@synergea.ca; Dr. Judy Forrester: email@example.com; Dr.Elaine Screaton: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Psychology services will continue to be offered by Dr. Cordazzo and Dr. Vartosu.
5. Naturopathic services, including IV and injection therapy will continue to be offered with Dr. Dawn May.
6. Limited acupuncture services will be offered on a reduced schedule With Dr. Lauren Appleton.
Should you have any questions about your appointment, or if you are seeking an appointment, please contact the reception at 403 247-2947. You may be asked to speak with your practitioner prior to scheduling. Regardless of clinic hours, voicemail and emails will be regularly checked on a daily basis.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. We will continue to provide regular updates in the days to come.
Dr Judy Forrester
Synergea Family Health Centre Inc.
Second Vice Chair, Canadian Chiropractic Association
First Vice Chair, Canadian Chiropractic Research Foundation