INTRODUCTION OF INFANTS TO SOLIDS
Compiled and edited by Dr. Judy Forrester, DC.
- Introducing Solid Foods
- Infant Digestion
- Weaning Without Worries
- The Formula for Formulas
- Breastmilk Replacement Formulas
CAR SEAT SAFETY
Below are great resources for carseat safety. Children under 22lbs (and under 1 year) MUST be rear-facing in an approved car seat. 22-40lbs MUST be in a harnessed car seat and 40-80 (100)lbs must be in a booster seat.
- Rear Facing Car Seat – What you need to know
- Booster Seats – What parents should know.
- Danger of Shield Boosters
- Traffic Safety in Alberta
- Keeping Kids Safe in Cars
- An Alternative Approach for Breech Babies
- Post-Partum Fitness
- Newborn Care for Parents
- Colic Home Support
An archive of articles written by Sharon Ashton and Raksha Dave-Gates (Counselling Psychologists), over several years.