Articles & Information
Click on article titles (in green) to view the article:
INTRODUCTION OF INFANTS TO SOLIDSCompiled and edited by Dr. Judy Forrester, DC.
- First Food
- Introducing Solid Foods
- Infant Digestion
- Weaning Without Worries
- The Formula for Formulas
- Breastmilk Replacement Formulas
CAR SEAT SAFETYBelow are great resources for carseat safety. Children under 22lbs (and under 1 year) MUST be rear-facing in an approved car seat. 22-40lbs MUST be in a harnessed car seat and 40-80 (100)lbs must be in a booster seat.
- Rear Facing Car Seat – What you need to know
- Booster Seats – What parents should know.
- Danger of Shield Boosters
- Traffic Safety in Alberta
- Keeping Kids Safe in Cars
- Top 10 Myths About Chiropractors
- An Alternative Approach for Breech Babies
- The Trauma of Birth
- Post-Partum Fitness
- Newborn Care for Parents
- Colic Home Support