Laura Corcoran, RMT
Laura Corcoran has been a massage therapist since 1995. She has worked in a variety of clinics including Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Rehabilitation, Chronic Pain Clinics, as well as spas and fitness clubs. Her experience brought her to Synergea where she feels she has found the perfect setting for her healing work.
She is passionate about helping people feel better and continues to learn more techniques as they evolve. The integration of experience along with training and developing techniques enables Laura to provide exceptional service to all her clients.
Some of her massage therapy and bodywork includes:
- Maternity Massage(Pre-Natal and Post-Natal)
- Children’s Massage(All Ages)
- Therapeutic Massage including: Trigger Point therapy, MVA, Soft tissue injury
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Chronic Pain Massage including many years experience with: Fibromyalgia, arthritis
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Gentle Touch Massage
- Seniors’ Massage
- Detoxification Massage
For more information regarding Laura’s hours or services, please contact Synergea Family Health Centre.